What We Do
What We Do:
How much more powerful would your marketing, communications and PR efforts be if:
- You had a single point of contact who had taken the time to learn and understand your brand as deeply as those inside it, and who could manage, coordinate and measure a creative network on your behalf.
- Your brand had a media development house attached to it, made up of countless pre-qualified creatives. A photo and video shop. A graphic design, illustration and animation house. A newsroom of writers and copy editors. A web development shop. A translation service. A PR team. All coordinated with one goal in mind: to build awareness, affinity, and support for your brand.
- You could easily scale up and down your marketing, communications and PR efforts with a single phone call or email, while knowing the associated costs in advance.
That’s what you get with Ripple Creative Strategy. We offer senior marketing leaders the ability to focus on leading your brand by providing an extended and highly coordinated team of creative marketing, communications and public relations specialists on an as-needed basis.
One point of contact. One measurement report (that your CEO can understand). One invoice. Sound good? Read on, friend.
How we can help:
- Brand identity
- Brainstorming and big ideas
- Graphic design
- Web development
- Print production
- Public relations
- Community management
- Content management and development
- SEO, UX and IA
- App development
Become A Media Company — Or Your Competition Will.
Your marketing & communications plans probably include some or all of these…
- A defined brand identity — visually and in terms of key messages and values
- A defined editorial strategy across media types and platforms
- A website that will look great on all platforms, with a newsletter and shopping cart capabilities
- An understanding of how to use the site to make changes and updates by yourself in the future
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to make sure you are as ‘find-able’ as possible
- Photography and graphic design for the site
- A blog
- A monthly video series
- Ongoing writing to engage your audience, and an understanding of how and where you should share that content
- The ability to quickly and accurately translate copy
- A measurement strategy that allows you to effectively measure these efforts and understand what those measurements mean
- To be given recommendations on how you can use this data to be opportunistic and give your audiences more of what resonates with them
- To build an audience and awareness for your brand on social media and to create a conversation with your prospects and define your organization as subject-matter experts
- An annual report that is stunning both in print and in digital versions
- A new brochure and an HTML email template for your newsletter
- To get noticed in the media
…but maybe you don’t think you can manage the 30+ people all of that will require.
That’s where Ripple comes in. We offer you the ability to turn your brand into a fully integrated media organization — which is exactly what you need to be in order to earn the attention of your highly distracted audience. And we’ll keep it simple for you. One point of contact will work directly with you and your team. We’ll help you establish your strategy and we’ll bring together a customized team of creatives specifically assembled for your project. Plus, we’ll oversee the project development, keeping you up-to-speed while seeking your approvals and direction in real time. And we do all of this without the snark or opaque billing you may have come to expect from our industry.
If They Call Themselves a “Digital Agency,” They’ve Already Missed The Bus.
While we are experts in digital communications, we don’t consider ourselves to be a “digital shop”. That’s because digital is now woven into the fabric of everything we do.
This isn’t 1995. The Internet is not some experiment, separate from the rest of the world. It’s where we shop, book vacations and business trips, fall in love, donate to charity, educate ourselves, and share experiences from our non-digital life.
Print media, mass media, public relations, and experiential and traditional communications are just as valid now as they have ever been — they may still be the better solution, depending on what your brand is trying to achieve.
But more often than not it’s a combination of these efforts which makes the most sense for most audiences — because that’s how most of us live our lives. We watch TV and we tweet about it. We take pictures of the vacation we booked online and we share them on Instagram, but we still read the in-flight magazine. We go online to crowdsource and read reviews, but we still go into the store and pick up brochures as part of our research prior to a making a major purchase. The ad we see on a transit poster might influence an online purchase or a charitable donation — or, at the very least, inspire a “follow” or a “like” – opening the door to ongoing communications in the future.
Every one of these experiences is an opportunity to tell your brand story and to build affinity. Ripple wants to help you do that really, really well.
A New Kind Of Creative Partner.
We work almost exclusively with freelancers we’ve handpicked and vetted based on decades of experience in the business. You are not assigned a random creative person — who may or may not have background and knowledge in your brand niche. We hand-pick customized teams specifically for your brand and project. This means we work with seasoned freelancers who know your area of expertise and are happy to be working on the project. Happy creatives make great work.
This approach also keeps our overhead down. We don’t have original Warhols on our walls; there are no marble lobbies or Eames chairs to pay for, no countless bodies filling up meeting rooms and driving up billable hours. All those savings get passed on to you.
Fair and Transparent Billing.
Like everything we do at Ripple, our fee structure is designed to build long-term, trusted relationships with our clients. Here’s how we’re different where billing is concerned:
We work in the way that suits you best. Is a flat rate monthly fee easiest for you so you can stay within a given budget? Or do you prefer short-burst projects with hourly rates? We build our projects — including billing — custom to our clients.
We don’t think all work is equal. Project management and complex web development shouldn’t cost you the same hourly rate any more than a hiring a travel agent and an electrician would. We charge according to the type of work we do in order to make billing fairer and more appealing to our clients.
We don’t fake you out. If you’ve been in this business any length of time you’ll likely have experienced a vendor coming in low on the estimate and then adding hours for stuff you didn’t expect over the life of the project. We think that really stinks. So even if we may not come in as your lowest estimate, we will be very specific and accurate when we put it together. In fact, for larger projects, we like to have a kick-off meeting — at no charge to you — so we can make sure we really understand your goals and budget and are very specifically preparing the estimate for your unique project.
We give NFP’s a break. While we work with all sorts of organizations, one of our primary areas of speciality is with not-for-profit organizations. NFP’s often don’t have the same available budgets as for-profit corporations, and we offer reduced pricing for our clients who are dedicated to making the world a better place.
Let’s Talk, The Coffee Is On Us!
We hope you’ll drop us a line to discuss your organization, and how we can help to add rocket fuel to your current efforts: